The most important thing when you are playing a round of golf is to have the right pair of footwear. If your foot size and shape do not fit into any particular shoe, then it will be challenging for you to play well on the course. Therefore, you should always try out different golf shoes before buying them to find one that fits perfectly with your body type.
If you have wider feet, it is imperative to choose the best golf shoes for wide feet to provide you with the most comfort possible out on the golf course.
In this review of the best golf shoes for wide feet, we will compare a range of available brands and cover which ones come out on top while comparing their features, benefits, and pros and cons.
Best Golf Shoes For Wide Feet: Quick Picks
Key Buying Considerations
There are several key considerations to consider before you buy your own set of golf shoes if you have wide feet. We will cover these below.
If you are looking for a pair of golf shoes that will help you to play better, then comfort is the most important feature to consider. You want your feet to be able to stay comfortable for the duration of your round. It can be difficult to find a shoe that fits right from the start, but it’s worth taking the time to try on several styles and brands before purchasing one. Don’t buy anything that makes you feel comfortable to save money – your golf game is more important.
It can be difficult to find the perfect golf shoe that suits your needs if you have wide feet. Golf shoes are designed with tight-fitting uppers and narrow lasts, making it hard for those with wider feet to get the fit they need without customizing their own shoe.
It can be easy to overspend on golf shoes, but you should try not to. Golf equipment, in general, is expensive, and this includes shoes. If you don’t want to overspend on golf shoes, then only buy the affordable ones. Also, golf shoes are rarely used outside of the golf course so the cost might not be worth it to you if you don’t play regularly.
It is important to find a good golf shoe that will be durable and comfortable. Playing golf requires you to walk on uneven terrain while carrying an awkward weight (RiversEdgeGolfBlend). If the shoe is not comfortable, your feet will hurt and you won’t be able to play. In addition, you should never buy a shoe that doesn’t fit well at first because you may never get used to it, and you’ll end up with feet problems sooner or later.
It is also important to consider if the golf shoes are waterproof. Normally, when people are out and about playing golf they might wear shoes that are not made to be waterproof. In wet grass conditions, these shoes will not provide any protection from the water and can cause issues on the golf course as well as potentially ruin the golf shoes themselves.
Best Golf Shoes For Wide Feet
1) Adidas ZG21 Wide Golf Shoes
The Adidas ZG21 is a great allround golf shoe that will provide great comfort out on the golf course.
The Adidas ZG21 Wide Golf Shoes are perfect for players with wider feet, thanks to the elastic stretch panel to fit any foot type. The upper of these shoes is made of breathable fabric and synthetic leather, and offers great durability as well as protection from moisture. Designed with a wider toe box area than many traditional golf shoes, they provide increased comfort while you walk on the course for people with wide feet.
The Adidas Golf Men’s ZG21 Wide Golf Shoe features light-strike cushioning technology that will help protect your joints when walking the golf course. In addition, this model comes in a total of eight different colors so there’s enough variety to suit anyone!
- Comfortable: The stretchy panel allows these shoes to fit all types of feet.
- Waterproof Technology: The shoes are designed with breathable fabric and synthetic leather which offers protection from any water.
- High Quality: These shoes are made of high-quality materials that are durable and designed to last while offering high performance.
- Price: These shoes are more expensive than others on the market.
2) FootJoy Men’s Fj Arc Sl-Previous Season Style Golf Shoes
These provide a great level of comfort as well as plenty of grip in wet conditions out on the golf course.
The FootJoy Men’s Fj Arc Sl-Previous Season Style Golf Shoes are a great option for wider feet that want to look stylish while playing golf. These shoes are made of synthetic materials which give them a light and waterproof feel, and the wide design allows even those with very large feet to enjoy this sneaker. The outsole of these shoes has been designed specifically for golf so you’ll be less likely to slip and have excellent grip in wet conditions or on slippery surfaces during your round!
- Comfortable Feel: The wide design allows you to rest assured that your feet will be protected but feel great while wearing these shoes.
- High Quality: Made of high-quality materials, these golf shoes are designed to last as are highly durable shoes.
- Previous Model: There are newer alternatives on the market.
3) Ecco Biom H4 Golf Shoes
With a stylish design and premium feel you can be sure that the ECCO Biom 4 golf shoes will be reliable.
Ecco Biom H4 Golf Shoes offer both style and comfort to ensure that you can perform out on the golf course. They also come equipped with a MTN Grip outsole for traction and stability so that you can put yourself in a position to hit shots with consistency. No matter what your shoe type is, the insole is removable to customize the fit to your own foot!
- Stylish Design: Design is something that is top of mind when it comes to the Ecco shoes.
- Great Protection: You will get great protection and high performance from the elements thanks to the breathable textile and synthetic materials in the Ecco Biom H4 Golf Shoes.
- Mixed Comfort: Despite being comfortable in general, underfoot you may find some inconsistency.
4) Nike Air Zoom Infinity Tour Wide Shoes
With this stylish design that provides plenty of comfort and performance you will be able to feel great and in control of your game.
When it comes to golf shoes, Nike has always been one of the top brands in the game. They are well-known for their quality products and sleek designs that make them a favorite among consumers worldwide. One such model is the Nike Air Zoom Infinity Tour Wide Shoes which offer an innovative lightweight design with an array of color options to choose from. In addition, these shoes provide great comfort as well as some adaptive features that allow them to provide your feet with the perfect fit every time you wear them!
- Stylish Design: With Nike you can always ensure that you will be kitted out with the best looking shoes on the market.
- Adaptive Fit: These shoes have a both breathable and adaptive design that adapts to your feet for greater comfort so won’t be a problem even if you have wide feet.
- Price: As a premium brand, Nike are always likely to be priced at the higher end of the market.
5) Skechers GO Golf Elite Go Drive 4
If you are looking for a affordable golf shoe that will offer both durability and comfort then look no further.
The Skechers Performance Men’s GO Golf Elite Go Drive 4 is a great waterproof option for those looking to stay comfortable while walking the golf course. This shoe has been specifically developed with pegs on the sole so you won’t slip on wet surfaces and can play your best game.
These golf shoes differ from the alternatives on this list of the best golf shoes for wide feet because they are a very practical golf shoe. They aren’t as stylish but are much more affordable and this is an important factor for many golfers when they are in the market for a new pair of golf shoes.
- Budget Option: These shoes offer great value for money in comparison to other models on the market and are great for beginner golfers.
- Comfort: You will always be comfortable in this comfortable pair of golf shoes, even if you have wide feet and also want to save money.
- Design: As a more pragmatic choice of golf shoe, these don’t look as stylish on-course.
6) New Balance Men’s Striker Waterproof Spiked Comfort Golf Shoe
Coming with a stylish design and plenty of comfort these golf shoes can help you to stand out on the course without compromising performance.
The New Balance Men’s Striker Waterproof Spiked Comfort Golf Shoes are a high-quality option for those who are looking for a durable pair of water-resistant, comfortable golf shoes for wide feet. This waterproof golf shoe offers a TPU outsole that aids in breathability and lightweight materials that will keep your feet at ease during your round.
These shoes also provide excellent traction and stability on the course for golfers with wide feet while you’re playing, which you will be grateful for if you have had trouble with slipping on the course before.
- Design: With these golf shoes you will look stylish thanks to the clean design that goes well with any outfit.
- Durability: Built to last, these shoes will provide high performance and years of use for any consumer who purchases them.
- Price: Like Adidas and Nike, New Balance is another brand that tends to be at the higher end of the market.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I Clean My Golf Shoes?
Yes, it’s worthwhile to clean your golf shoes every so often. We can’t emphasize enough how important it is that you periodically give your golf shoes a good cleaning. It can help to ensure that they are in top shape and prevent problems in the future in terms of durability.
You can learn how to clean golf shoes here.
Should I Choose Spiked Or Spikeless Golf Shoes?
It does not matter if you want spiked or spikeless shoes, it will be of more importance to make sure the shoes are waterproof. A Spiked golf shoe is better if you are likely to play on a hilly course that can take you across different types of terrain. A spikeless shoe is better if you are more likely to stick to flat courses and would like to wear them off the golf course.
We compare spike vs spikeless golf shoes here.
Which Brands Make The Most Comfortable Golf Shoes For Wide Feet?
There are a wide range of brands that make comfortable golf shoes for wide feet. These include Nike, Adidas, Footjoy and New Balance.
Conclusion: Which Are The Best Wide Golf Shoes?
Choosing the right golf shoes can be difficult, especially if you have wider feet and require the best golf shoes for wide feet. In addition, you have to consider what kind of golf course you will play on, how much time you plan to spend playing, and also your budget. These will all affect the types of golf shoe that you choose. However, choosing the right golf shoes can be necessary and worth it.
However, with wider feet and choosing the best golf shoes for wide feet you will also want to consider the level of comfort of the shoe as a standard fit for average feet will likely feel uncomfortable.
In this article, we’ve explored some great options for wide-footed consumers who want both high quality and comfort in their golf shoe purchase including Adidas ZG21 which are a premium option that is sure to last many rounds or the Skechers Performance GO Golf Go Drive 2 which offers an affordable alternative with practical features.